We are searching…
Software Developer (m / f) for software development, optimization and maintenance of sensor-based recycling sorting and analysis systems with modern C ++ and image processing
Development of robust and high-performance software solutions for the image processing and classification of components of the recycling Sorting plants with full responsibility from the prototype phase until the serial production of the applications
- Development of software modules for data entry, real-time Data processing and analysis as well as the implementation of maintenance tasks (e.g., sensor calibration, logging, statistics)
- Performing software tests on real machines
- Support during rollout in the field
- Active participation in improving the software regarding Quality and efficiency
- Very close cooperation with the techn. departments also across-sites
Joy in the software development with modern C ++ for machines & facilities
- A degree in (technical) computer science, computer visualistics, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or similar with appropriate experience in programming
- A good sense for software engineering, image processing, pattern recognition or machine learning is ideal
A good interface understanding of software and hardware
- Personal qualities such as team and communication skills, autonomy and technical problem-solving ability
- Enjoying cooperation in international project teams
- Very good knowledge of English
A job which makes fun, offers real challenges and variety and the opportunity to become part of a great team
- Promoting individual development in combination with a great career opportunity
TOMRA Sorting is proud of every single employee, who makes a valuable contribution for the success of the company and the shared thoughts of passion and responsibility
- An attractive salary with flextime within the framework of trust working time, a very good working environment with free drinks, events e.t.c.
Are you interessted?
…and are looking forward to a new challenge as Software Developer C++ (m/f) in our company?
- Then send your application with a letter of motivation, CV, reports and sallary expectation to the HR department: