Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
• Development and test of software for new sensor based sorting machines for recycling
• Extend, optimize and verify existing software
• Work on issues reported by Service or Production department
• Contribute ideas about improvement possibilities (quality/ efficiency)
• Produce technical documentation
• Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in computer science or related field
• Excellent programming skills in C++
• Software engineering skills
• Solid understanding of interfaces between hardware and software
• Good English skills spoken and written
• Basic knowledge of German
• Distinct willingness to cooperate and work in a team
• Good communication skills
• Cross-cultural competence
• Excellent technical problem-solving, troubleshooting, and follow-up skills
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to break-down work
• Self-motivated and disciplined
Are you interested?
Send us your motivation letter - plus desired salary - CV and certificates via this link: https://short.sg/j/9158185
Contact: Rosa Steffes
Do you want to peek behind the office doors?
Have a look at our Instagram Account to meet the Tomra people!
For more information, please have a look at our other channels:
TOMRA on SWR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1KNlXPbDo
TOMRA on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TomraSystemsAsA