Roles and Responsibilities
- Design technical trainings in order to meet the needs of service
- Provide training for customers & Tomra employees
- Ensures the necessary documentation and didactical material to support the trainings
- Provides technical training, both in-house and externally
- Use a suited training and learning concept following the need of the organisation and the participants
- Evaluate the quality of the training and correct if necessary
- Evaluate the participants and keeps their supervisor posted about their training level
- Keep the own technical knowledge up-to-date by continually remaining a player in technical production and/or service
- Takes care on all the training related planning and booking of machines, rooms and trainers
- Maintains the service information platform of the service department
You are a good presenter, creative and you meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in a technical expertise through relevant experience in technical equipment.
- Experience in training
- Proven experience as a trainer in a technical area, preferably in a B to B environment
- You are a good teacher and coach who gives the necessary support and offers open and honest feedback to stimulate an open communication
- You are result-driven, trough planning and with strong organisational skills
- You don’t hesitate to take the initiative and are pro-active
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German and other languages are a plus.
- Experience in an industrial production environment
- You like to work in team and internationally
- You communicate smoothly so you can inform and train end-users & starters.
- You like to share your knowledge
- You are flexible and capable to travel to customers & other TOMRA plants. ( 40-50 days/year)
Are you interested? Send us your application with motivation letter, CV and certificates and let us know what your desired salary is.
Send you application to:
Human Resources: Jobs.DE@tomrasorting.com
Email Subject: Technical Trainer