TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment and is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
At TOMRA, we look for leaders by example – not bosses.
We talk TO one another and not ABOUT one another – or top-down. As an employer, we stand for transparency, team spirit, laughter, innovation and passion for what we do! We don’t like playing games or politics in the office. Instead, we offer you a “purpose”. We see ourselves as game changers, idea creators, influencers,…. We are a family of colleagues, work together – and not against one another – and prefer to see the glass half full and not half empty.
We are complementing our world class equipment with IoT solutions to provide maximum value to our customers.
We are actively seeking a Jr. Project Manager at our office in Wedel/Hamburg to support the development, operation, and continuous improvement of our digital services/ IoT solutions, underlying technologies, and business processes across our business areas (TOMRA Recycling & Mining and Food Solutions).
The range of topics is very broad which makes it an exciting position. If you are looking for a challenge and like to deep dive into new subjects, then this job is right for you!
Role and Responsibilities
Day to day activities include:
• Define deliverables and timeline with the other project stakeholders
• Monitor and report on progress and escalate issues, if required
• Liaise with and expedite relevant project stakeholders for the duration of the project
• Seek opportunities for continuous improvement
• Build expertise in areas needed and complement the team as a valuable resource to support our growth
• Degree in a STEM field/Engineering & Management/ Industrial Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Vocational training and/or 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
• IT / tech-savvy and willing to learn about new technologies/techniques
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Flexibility to work outside standard office hours due to team members located in New Zealand, Europe, US, and China
• Willingness to travel internationally (<5%)
• Programming knowledge is a plus
• Project management certification is a plus
Are you interested?
Please send a motivation letter - telling us why you are a good fit for this position to the attention of Peter Parcker.
Aside from this we would need:
• A CV (in English)
• Certificates (Degree, trainings, certificates, references, etc.)
• Desired Salary (annual gross salary)
• Notice Period (weeks/months)
Please use this link to submit your application: https://short.sg/a/10415925