TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
The candidate will be a member of the R&D team responsible for Deep Learning software. He or she will maintain and improve the ML infrastructure and workflow. The position will work on further automation of the used tools used during development and structure the deployment process of created Deep Learning solutions.
He or she will join a collaborative team where everyone is doing his best to bring the object classification power of Deep Learning methods to our sorting machines.
Role and Responsibilities
• Development and operation of ML infrastructure to support model training, evaluation and deployment
• Create, build and maintain our ML workflow to deploy developed models to our sorting machines
• Monitor and troubleshoot of in-production ML models
• Automate processes to maintain and scale our ML solutions
• Work closely with our Deep Learning software developers, application engineers and DevOps to create a highly automated environment
• Bachelor or master degree in computer science or related field or relevant job experience
• Strong understanding of ML and especially Deep Learning methods
• It would be a bonus if you have industry experience in deploying and maintaining ML models at scale
• Experience with docker and Kubernetes
• Passion for delivering high quality software
• Programming experience
• Good language skills in English, both spoken and written
• At least basic language skills in German
• Good communication skills
• A motivation letter why you are a good match for this position to Ms Rosa Steffes
• A CV
• Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
Via Softgarden: https://short.sg/j/11133778
Contact: Rosa Steffes
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".
TOMRA Website: https://www.tomra.com/de-de/careers/current-vacancies