Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction. TOMRA Sorting follows ambitious plans to expand the excellent market position and further shape the organization in the next years. The company expects an experienced, dynamic, technically savvy Sales Manager who manages our successful Sales and Mktg in Italy. The focus are our sales activities for the business in recycling area including market research, project identification, technical and sales support for our future sales staff, customer interaction and follow-up with focus on direct sales with the local sales team including inside sales and our local Agent.
• Managing our sales in Italy for recycling products portfolio including full budget responsibility.
• Sales of our products in the market segments "Waste Recycling" and "Metal Recycling“, together with the local sales team.
• Full HR responsibility for the local sales team, incl. salary planning, career development, recruitments, etc.
• Own all aspects of quotations, contract negotiations, performance agreements and contract signing.
• Fostering effective professional relationships with internal departments such as service support, back office, business development, R&D and our global sales team
• Provision of market-relevant data for budget planning and assessment of the market potential of different market segments
• Preparation of the technical and commercial conditions when using the products in new and existing applications.
• Identification of new applications for TOMRA products
• Implementation of pilot projects with selected customers in new market segments
• Support the sales organization through active marketing activities in selected Market segments.
• In the lead to foster a common TOMRA culture across all business streams
• Responsible to ensure compliance with local labor legislation.
• Preparation of the annual sales budget for the region
• Consulted in annual salary adjustment process, evaluation of individual’s objective achievements
• Responsible for reporting between Sales department and other required TS departments
• Master’s degree in engineering or in another comparable technical field
• 8 - 10 years of experience in selling industrial /automation products preferred recycling/waste equipment’s including an own network within the region
• Demonstrated expertise in managing key accounts and/or sales areas.
• Demonstrated expertise in managing successful, ambitious sales teams.
• Must have excellent commercial skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Excellent teamwork skills are critical
• High tolerance for working under occasionally stressful conditions.
• Speaks beside the Italian language fluent English, a third language is an advantage, too
Are you interested?
Please send us ...
• a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
…via this link: https://short.sg/j/12165422
Contact: Ferdinand Kronberter
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".