Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
• Managing of Projects in Metal and Waste Recycling according applicable procedures (Check of Input from sales, Check of contract details (review), Internal project coordination (OA), Interface clearance with internal and external customers, achievement of customer acceptance, monitor including payments)
• Distribute project closed report and post calculation of costs
• Build up and maintain reliable relations with our customers to solve problems
• Technical consulting work for customer and Sales in case of complex plant design
• Support Sales team, PM team, Service team
• Being self-motivated and having the proven capacity to fully complete tasks
• Excellent level of Coordination and organization skills
• Very good German and English skills, other languages desirable
• good IT and network skills
• Business experience in support function
• Ability to read drawings
• Good communication skills both verbally as in writing
• Very good problem solving skills
• Willingness to travel abroad
• Graduate engineer (electrical, mechanical or electro-mechanical) with a minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in similar capacity
• Responsible for Successful project execution including project costs and timing to the satisfaction of our customers
• Process of continuous improvements within area of responsibility
• Other responsibilities depending on the background of the candidate
• 30 days annual leave
• Company bike
• We support a pension scheme
• We support an accident insurance
• We pay 50% of a gym membership
• TOMRA health day
• TOMRA Benefits Online Shop
• International S.O.S.
• Team Events
Please send us ...
• a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
• salary expectation
…via this link: https://short.sg/j/12587307
Contact: Leopold Vivaro
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".