TOMRA is the world’s most advanced provider of sensor-based solutions. Globally, in 80 markets worldwide, we are a technology-led company that designs and manufactures solutions to create a more sustainable world through a better use of resources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Digital Associate is a new position within TCS Digital and reports to the SVP Digital & Communications. Main responsibilities are;
- To drive administrative support processes within TCS Digital
- Contribute to develop and maintain effective assets for marketing, sales and promotion of TCSD solutions to maximize digital transformation effects and sales in cooperation with BMC-team, including management of digital channels both internal and external.
- Plan and create digital experience centers and demo setups, execute demonstrations and training sessions.
- Own the digital presentation deck and develop and adapt to customer and market presentations.
- Participate as a valuable generalist and coordination agent in delivery projects, support cases, customer engagement, internal processes.
- Coordinate and plan the TCSD event and meeting calendar.
- Assist and coordinate, create order, help to structure, stay on top – to ensure customer and process success.
The position is intended as a development position, perfectly suited to a recent graduate with some marketing, business or coordination experience. A strong sense of urgency, order, structure and excellence is required.
The position is well suited to a recent graduate within business or marketing, ideally with experience from project work or start-ups.
Good communication skills and excellent English is required.
A high drive for multi-functional coordination and interaction from sales to development resources is required.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume together with a short application today to Personal@tomra.com. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.