TOMRA Commercial Software is an autonomous business unit within TOMRA Collection Solutions established in August 2014 with a mandate to develop, sell and operate cloud-based SaaS solutions for reverse vending machine online monitoring and service, business intelligence, and value-generating services. The unit consists of a core group of around 10 people located primarily in Asker, Norway. We develop and deliver our solutions through our partners Infosys (India) and Amazon Web Services (USA).
TOMRA currently has more than 70,000 reverse vending machines installed in retail establishments, educational institutions and other types of locations in more than 50 countries around the world. Approximately four billion consumer sessions take place on TOMRA reverse vending machines annually, and the opportunities for monetization and generation of more attractive online services for retail, consumers and media partners are significant.
Key challenges and tasks for this position:
- Be the owner of the consumer engagement product group.
- Drive and influence the development of TOMRA’s consumer engagement solutions (server, web, mobile and reverse vending machine interfaces).
- Work with commercial, development and implementation resources to specify, prioritize and realize new functionality and concepts.
- Provide direction and content to our social media/web/mobile and reverse vending machine media channels.
- Be involved in dialogues with retail chains, media partners, payment processors, gift card providers, charities, etc. to identify attractive and mutually beneficial concepts and solutions.
- Be involved in the development of guidelines for GUI and user interaction.
- Coordinate the TOMRA ReAct community of recycling projects around the world, including our own initiatives Greenbean Recycle (in the educational sector in North America) and TOMRA ReAct.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated person with education, experience, insight or interest in one or several of the following fields: IT/software, online- and social media, online payment and gift card services, retail consumer marketing, loyalty programs, consumer engagement and analytics.
The ideal candidate holds a relevant degree combined with some relevant work experience. You are communicative, like to work with partners from around the world, have a collaborative mindset and see opportunities where others see difficulties, are keen to learn and develop, and have a sense of urgency to develop and capitalize on opportunities in this new business venture for TOMRA.
Place of work:
The position is based at TOMRA headquarters in Asker, Norway. Some travelling will be required.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to TOMRA HR no later than 20.02.2015. For more information about the position, please contact Aleksander Mortensen, SVP, Head of Commercial Software, at +47 66 79 91 00.