Roles and responsibilities
In your role you will:
- Be the digital IOT Operations visionary, working closely with the global service leaders in defining a solutions roadmap that brings TOMRA Collection to the forefront of IOT Management globally
- Be a thought leader around how to effectively manage a fleet of more than 85,000 machines globally, in terms of digital services, but also business processes, organization and business models
- Work with the development team in setting the course and communicate well defined requirements, making sure new services are developed in high quality, on time
- Balance a wide range of stakeholders needs and wants, and make though priorities, securing that we develop for the future
- Be the point of contact for service leaders in the department and participate in global service leadership meetings
- Be the market voice in Asker, building bridges between departments globally
- Support country managers in defining their service strategy
- Create and execute on a roadmap for preventive and predictive maintenance
Currently we offer a wide range of operational tools; including Fleet Management, Hotline Dashboard, Remote Diagnostics, Operational Reports, TOMRA Connect Service portal, Predictive Analytics and Notify Assist (Customer self service tool).
The role will be a part of the Digital Product Management team in TOMRA Collection Digital, working closely with the development and customer success team.
- Prior experience in product management or technical leadership roles within an IoT company
- Prior experience with utilizing big data to offer preventive and predictive service solutions for an IoT company is a plus
- Great communication skills (not just speaking and writing, but listening)
- Excellent collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution in an agile model
- Passionate about customers, markets, and the business
- Enthusiastic, persistent, optimistic attitude
- Experienced in agile methodologies
Master's or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering or related technical disciplines.
How to apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter by 15 April 2019 to: email@example.com
or contact VP Digital Product Management, Chris Brasøygård. Phone: +47 4055 1212.