This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in developing our future Backoffice System solution through securing a high quality and modern technical system architecture with associated interfaces, cloud-based platforms and infrastructure. Your main task will be to facilitate and guide development, operationalize defined strategy and secure that new solutions support and promote defined business targets.
This is a position with great responsibility, and the successful candidate will thrive with the challenge of bridging software development teams in an international environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Shape our future Backoffice System for RVMs by developing and being responsible for the technical system architecture.
- Secure that the functional and non-functional system requirements meet the demands from the markets as well as our customers, while at the same time aligning with TOMRA’s business strategies.
- Conduct necessary QA of the technical system architecture and architecture targets.
- Take on the role of a SME (Subject Matter Expert), bridging the gap between the internal R&D Software Department responsible for RVM software development, and the development team offshore which is responsible for the Backoffice System software development.
- Manage the technical system requirements and technical system specifications for the complete system, including associated products and interfaces toward devices and other supporting systems.
- Assist relevant stakeholders to secure continuous operational readiness in all markets.
- Facilitate business development and product development. Contribute to the development of product roadmaps and management of the product portfolio of associated applications.
- Experience in leading technical architecture and architecture design development at the enterprise Backoffice System level, preferably with related software development experience.
- Experience with working in project organizations.
- Experience with product development and realizations using offshore development teams would be an advantage.
- Full professional proficiency expected in English and Norwegian.
- Updated and relevant education with a minimum BS/MS level.
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders on all levels.
- Adaptable to change, analytic, structured and with a lot of initiative and drive.
- Good work ethics and high working capacity.
Interested? Please send your application to TOMRA HR no later than 20 June 2014.