Our current VP R&D has taken on a new position in the organization and we are now looking for his replacement to lead the research and development organization in TOMRA Collection Solutions. The position requires both strategic and operational work within the relatively broad area of technology for reverse vending machines.
- Is business oriented and seeks opportunities
- Has ability to influence decisions, motivate, execute, and drive activities
- Feels a desire to improve products and processes
- Has proven leadership skills with the ability to build efficient teams
- Has good analytical capabilities
- Demonstrates good communication & presentation skills, also in English
- Feels motivated by satisfying customer needs
Roles and responsibilities
Main strategic responsibilities:
- Head innovation management
- Contribute to development of product roadmaps
- Contribute to and communicate technology strategy
- Envision technical opportunities with positive business potential
Main operational responsibilities:
- Ensure appropriate competence is available in R&D for current and long term needs
- Secure efficient allocation of personnel to product realization projects, product maintenance tasks and research
- Ensure new product development is in line with defined system architecture
- Manage relations with development partners
- Ensure IP rights in own department are secured when desired and possible
MSc or similar. Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
How to apply
Send application to TOMRA HR by October 20, 2015, att. Githa B. Trapnes.